You have the option to get a Derm Shield (clear bandage film) or soaker pad bandage to cover your tattoo.
1. Keep your Derm Shield Bandage on for a duration of 3 days. After 3 days, slowly peel off the film in the shower. For soakers pads, leave the bandage on for 3 hours, then remove it.
2. Gently wash the tattoo with a mild, fragrance free, antibacterial soap, until all film residue or ointment is off.
3. Let the tattoo air dry.
4. Put a thin layer of ointment on your tattoo (I recommenInk Eeze, Aquaphor or A&D), 3 times per day for 3 days.
5. After 3 days, switch to a fragrance free lotion (I recommend Eucerin or Lubriderm), until the tattoo has healed.
6. Please avoid sun bathing, tanning beds, soaking in the bath, swimming, and wearing tight or unwashed clothing over your tattoo until it has healed.
7. If any areas of your tattoo loose Color after it has healed, you can book a touch up session for free, within 3 months after your tattoo.
Please leave me a detailed description of the tattoo you are wanting and the location of where you are wanting it. Please also allow me at least 24 hours to reply to your message. Thank you and I looking forward to helping you with your tattoo project!